Need to tell somoeone.

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by UK1971 14 yrs ago
Need to get it off my chest and to afraid to confront my firends or family. I have become a gambling addict and now face ruins. I know it is my own doing and I am about to lose everything I have worked for over the next week. I have a baby and have badly let my child and myself down. As with an addiction you never imagine it would happen to you or that you would lose. Once you lose you need to go back and try and win to recoup your losses but of course this does not happen and so the cycle begins. I am in debt and behind with my rent and so the inevitable is going to happen over the next week. Not sure what my options are now other than to seek help with my addiction but at lease I have got it slightly off my chest by posting this thread.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
princess1234 14 yrs ago
Hi UK1971,

I have the same problem with you, but I am not a gambler. I nearly I lost my business. But now I am going back to the right directions after my anxious when I approach someone from Church members and they given me Blessing. If you need his help, call Fisher 9751 9706. Btw I am not Christian.

What you need now is FAITH but not fear.

michelley 14 yrs ago
You've already taken the first step of recognizing and admitting it! it's never too late to stop. wishing you all the best in overcoming this hurdle.

Philip George 14 yrs ago
sorry to hear about your gambling and Debt.

Yes seek help: professionally.

You mention you have a child? Is your husband aware of your situation? Is he helping?

If you are a single parent, out of money now, could I invite other forum readers to join in and help this person?

I am willing to donate HK$500 towards the rent.

Anyone else??

Good luck anyway.

jobelmiguel 14 yrs ago
Try hanging out or finding out new horizon and friends,, I know a good church in North point called international christian assembly...they have home groups that can help you ease..

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad