where most xpats hangout in shenzhen?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ilu 14 yrs ago
hey there im new to shenzhen and need advice what to do where to hangout? i live in futian...cheers for any advices

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
evildeeds 14 yrs ago
Well the expats hang out all over but head over to Coco Park in the evening and there'll be plenty there.

ilu 14 yrs ago
cheers evildeeds.....u live in shenzhen as well??

evildeeds 14 yrs ago
No, I live in HK but have offices in Luohu and Shekou and also a place in Shekou as well. Spend enough time out and about and been over to Coco Park a few times - one of my business partners done the interior design of a couple of places over there!

ilu 14 yrs ago
sweet...thanks....would give a go to coco park this weekend ... im visiting hk tomorrow too....

evildeeds 14 yrs ago
Yeah give it a go, I was over there a couple of weeks back - exactly as it happens, was a Thursday evening. We rolled in there late, after 11 and there were a lot of people still there. Ended up rolling back to the D-Club in Shekou in the small hours but that's another story!

ilu 14 yrs ago
sounds like you had a crazy nite bouncing btw hk and shenzhen......was that easy 2 travel btw shenzhen and shakou? i have never been to shekou, is it anohter popular spot for most expats??? am heading back to hk again tonite to join some friends have a gals nite out.......well thanks for the info...have a great weekend...if you ever visit shenzhen again, we can hangout, let me know

evildeeds 14 yrs ago
Yeah super easy. Shekou is just another area in SZ that used to the the defacto expat area. Still a lot of expats there. Taxi each way is around RMB60. A few bars and clubs there, but areas such as Futian are more modern and up to date with bar and club scene.

Still will let you know when I am around and can help introduce you to a few people there. Enjoy HK!

ilu 14 yrs ago
sweet as, just message me when you visit shenzhen....look forward seeing ya...have a lovely week.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad