Where to have Business Cards made with letterpress print?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by evildeeds 16 yrs ago
Try print100 - www.print100.com.hk

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Krayfish 16 yrs ago
I work in marketing and originally our business cards were done in the US where plate letterpress printing is done. We couldn't find any company in HK that use plates now for stationery unfortunately, even embossing is done chemically. The exceptions are a companies that do laisee packets but they don't want to invest in individual plates for cards, too expensive and not enough demand I think. We now use standard offset print for our HK cards.

community advice 16 yrs ago
For embossed printing, youmight want to try CoCard Printing Shop 242 World Wide Plaza, 19 des Voeux Rd. tel. 2522-3448. Contact the Community Advice Bureau (CAB) for you queries.

Thames 13 yrs ago
Sorry truedesigners, but in your haste to flog your wares I don't think you read the spec. It's business cards the OP was after, not wedding invitations or whatever other special day you hope to work together with him/her to create concept sketches, finetune and express ideas for their unique collection. (What does all that mean anyway?!)

MT_cj 11 yrs ago
Hello truedesigners

Do you use magnesium plates or photopolymer to do your letterpress prints?

I hope you don't mind, but may I ask where you order your letterpress printing plates from? I haven't as yet been able to find anywhere in HK.

iprintbrandsdotcom 11 yrs ago
What can I help all of you regarding to this issue ?

For embossed / debossing printing, you might want to let me know.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad