IBS sufferer

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by CS1 12 yrs ago
I have been a long time sufferer of IBS. are there any medications in Hong kong that I can purchase to help with this and where can I purchase them?

thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
londa 12 yrs ago
I don't know if this will help you but it helped me. We bought it at either Mannings or Watsons. It is a very Chinese box so as you're looking at stomach solutions, you might pass it by. It's called Weisen-U. It's in a box with 30 tablets. I'd been miserable for three days and was all good the next day after taking it. Good Luck!

kittymami 12 yrs ago
I have been suffering from IBS for over two years and I tried tons of products to help with that and from my own experience, the product called " Hygra-Fit " works really well. You can buy from Watson, the company is called Nu Pharm. IBS is really hard to deal with as I learned that it has a lot to do with stress and what your body can actually digest. You have to slowly monitor which food causes IBS and then avoid it ie. beef and raw/uncooked food upsets my stomach, so does very spicy stuff. So best is to eat lots of veggie and fruits that contain lots of fibers. In the morning is best to have oats because it has high fibers, have it with yogurt and some berries would be the best.

The Hygra Fit is great when your stomach feels really bloated or when indigestion occurs. My suggestion is to take it 4-6 before you go to bed and the next morning, you'll feel so light because everything just comes out because it really helps flush out all the waste in your intestines. My Italian friend tried it and he losts like 10 lbs just because he got so many wastes in his body from eating tons of pasta everyday with little veggie :) So goodluck and hope this help.

Ellen McNally 11 yrs ago
Have you tried hypnotherapy? There's plenty of research out there proving that hypnotherapy can help reduce the disruptive and unpleasant symptoms of IBS. Check out this page on my blog.

http://www.hypnosisinhongkong.blogspot.hk/2013_08_12_archive.html

Hope this helps!

mrav 11 yrs ago
Have you tried accupunture? I am currently working with a doctor in IMI and slowly seeing results.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad