Alen Air Purifier- Group Deal

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by rs2000 12 yrs ago
Hi All,

I have been thinking to buy these Air purifiers and given the Asthma in my family, this has now become very essential.

If you are not well aware of Alen Air purifier, please google them and you would see the website. Also please search here or at the other expat forum website and you would find lots of useful threads on how these air purifiers have helped.

I spoke to their Sales Rep and they have given a good deal for us.

They have these open Box pieces i.e. the pieces that were used to give demos but which have been fully repaired and the filters have been replaced with new ones. These also have life time warranty. If we buy 10 of more units of these, we can get 30% off the listed price. Please can you PM me incase you are interested. The information I would need is, Your name, number and full address.

I will consolidate and then pass this to Alen Corp who will deliver your purifiers at your home.

Btw they also have 6 months interest free deal for hsbc credit card holders.

The models are Paralda (for smaller rooms, price 6k) and A37 (for bigger rooms, price 7k) . These prices are before the discount, if we manage to get 10 units then it will be 30% off.

I am going to buy 2-3 units. Please pm me

thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
rs2000 12 yrs ago
btw if you want to get new purifiers and not open box, you will still get 20% off

peachylin 12 yrs ago
Hi, Im interested in the deal, maybe 2-3 units for me as well. Once you get the required number, kindly send me a message so I can provide you my details.

Thanks.

info_chanlee 12 yrs ago
Hi, I am interested to buy one piece. Please send me a message. Thanks

zee123456 12 yrs ago
i have a group ready to buy 3. anyone interested in buying one so we get 15% discount?

bubybam 12 yrs ago
Hi, I'm interested. Please send me a message. Thanks.

zee123456 12 yrs ago
sorry, i went ahead and bought mine already! :(

Jub1027 11 yrs ago
Hi all,

Not sure if you are still having the group purchase. Im interested to purchase 2.

davidking 10 yrs ago
ok

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad