Australian Migration

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by anthonylai 10 yrs ago
Hello,

I am a professional and married but disappointed with the govt lately and wanna give better education and environment for my children, so I wanna immigrate to Australia or New Zealand or other commonwealth countries. Many years ago I studied high school and university in Australia and I believe that Australia should be the best country to serve the purpose for my family and children.

Anyone can recommend me a good firm to process my case as I hope to immigrate to Aust or NZ or commonwealth and I can afford higher fee so long as my case can be done. I have few friends who want to immigrate as well, as long as my case can be done, I will recommend them.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
angusbeeff 10 yrs ago
Professional of ?

It's pretty hard to look for jobs in both Australia and NZ while you don't have premission to work full-time in there and there is no way to get such kind of visa while no companies willing to apply one for you. They don't really need xpats

the easier ways to migrateto Australia is to invest in Australia, as what I rmb the reqirements was invest around $500k to run a local business and hire 2 full-time locals. the business has to run for more than 1 year before you are eligible to apply for PR and while you are applying, you have to keep your business running till they grant you citizenship which would take at least 2 years.

Banks are willing to lend money to you if you r joining some famous franchise chains. Exp, if you go to city of sydney, you ll see coffee shops called "pie face" are everywhere which is the result of what i just mentioned.

You could also pay $180k AUD application fee to get your citizenship done within 1.5 year and only stay in either Australia or NZ for 14 days in total during the process time. It saved me a lot of time wasting there. Normally, in order to get your citizenship granted, you will have to live in Australia for 3 years out of the first 5 years after you got your Permanent Residency(You have to renew your PR every 5 years)

I studied in Australia as well and I couldn't get my PR, then I ended up using this way to get my citizenship. The agency used to do it for free at the first stage and only pay them when ppl got their PR and Citizenship.

I am told they charge 10% at the beginning now, then after all the documents are submitted to Immigration, it takes 9 months to get PR, it's another 30% of money, then pay the rest when ppl got their citizenship granted.

anyway, good luck for your application!!

P.S. I personally think how parents teach their child is more important than schools and enviorments, I agree Hong Kong is getting worse in..... every senses..... if things don't work out, you should still enjoy the time you spent with your kids, all the best.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad