Visa Rejected, Help!!!!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by hotbeef 10 yrs ago
Hi,

Need urgent help!!!

I just got my Spouse Visa Application rejected by the Department of Immigration in Australia on medical grounds. The letter basically said I got a cancer which may result that I may be using the medical resources and medical facilities in Australia if my visa application is to be granted. I am seriously at a loss right now and do not know what to do. As I just got married with my wife who is an Australian, we intended to move to Australia for life and we intended to buy cars and properties there, so we have sold our properties and cars in HK with no intent of staying in HK any longer. Now my visa application got rejected and no idea what to do to save my case. Please help and advise.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ling1234 10 yrs ago
malka

you advice will not help. the aussie government know exactly when the cancer patient is in their country they can't kick him away from the door step of the hospital.

fitzy_b 10 yrs ago
Surely buying private health insurance (and thereby eliminating need to use Australia's public healthcare system) will help? I imagine it will be very expensive given 'pre-existing condition', but it is worth looking into.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad