Makeup preparation for winter

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Alexandrahey 10 yrs ago
Not sure if its because of the dry air or my skin problem, I found myself having trouble when doing makeups these days.

Even though I applied primer on, the foundation just doesn't stay as always but cracked and not so long lasting...

Any remedy measures or treatments for that?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
fionsha 10 yrs ago
Maybe you should try some hydrating mask before putting on any make up.

Serenahey 10 yrs ago
On top of trying paper masks, I think you can also make yourself honey drinks regularly! That's good to your health and also got a great hydrating effect!

You can even make DIY masks with honey! Organic and low cost!

Janet Pau 10 yrs ago
Rather than putting on paper mask, I also think gel mask or herbal mask should be better in the winter time? Just seems like they have a faster hydrating effect?

Though, its still better to use products you are used to for we should have a more sensitive skin in winter time.

Janet Pau 10 yrs ago
On top of that, you may also try some DIY herbal mask like what I had from my ChiMed. They are real good and make no break outs! That's the main point!

hanaee 10 yrs ago
I also have given DIY mask from my ChiMed.. Not sure if we have the same one as I also learnt her from this forum.

Mine is named Dr. Hoi, and her office locates in Central. I think I saw her on TV these days.

fionsha 10 yrs ago
I also tried her DIY mask and drinks that shared on her Facebook, quite good.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad