Looking for legal counsel - property matter

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by dizzyhytes 10 yrs ago
The building that my flat is in is undergoing renovations and due to several instances of negligence of the contractor, my flat has been damaged, and my tenants moved out as a result. Long story which I won't go into here but I need a lawyer to file for damages against the contractor.

Can anyone recommend a responsive lawyer? I have used one in the past but he is hopeless, he doesn't bother to return any of my emails or calls.

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
dizzyhytes 10 yrs ago
Thank you so much for your advice. The added complication in this case is that the building management are total imbeciles. In the past two years it has been a comedy of errors and they never keep me informed about any material changes and renovations happening to the building. I have also caught them out lying that they did inform me on some serious matters but of course didn't. For e.g., each flat owner has to pay a sum as a contribution to the building renovation. This was apparently due in March 2013, then in Sep or Oct 2013, I got a warning email that I have in arrears, except that I had never received the original demand for payment, nor the subsequent reminders. They claimed they had, then later admitted that they had been too busy to.

Thank you so much for your advice, I will definitely research those options before I move ahead.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad