Airsoft, BB Gun, Wargame Group (English Speaking)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by gunner507 9 yrs ago
Hey Rob,

I read your message and I would love to have someone to play war games with. With that said, when is the next time you guys are going for wargames?

Regards,

Manbo

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
MikeyP1688 9 yrs ago
Greetings all,

A few xpats we are also looking for team to play with during the weekends in Hong Kong for airsoft and CQB. A team of British, Dutch and German.

Since we couldn't find any clubs online or at least English speaking ones, we came across this post.

We are looking to purchase our own gear beginning of August and join games around twice a month. If you are also interested to join us or already have a club that we can tag along with please feel free to PM me or leave a message here.

Runer 9 yrs ago
Hi,

Apologies for missing your call yesterday, I was unable to reply to your texts as you have a foreign number. 3 of us (including myself) have just started or are about to start new jobs, so we have not been able to attend many games, however I am delighted to hear that you guys are planning to play regularly.

I recommend ImpactForce in Diamond Hill as they have very good facilities and have staff that are english speaking and friendly. I will let my friends know in case they want to tag along to one of your games. Please leave me your local contact no so that we can keep in touch.

Thanks.
Rob

MikeyP1688 9 yrs ago
Hi Rob,

Congrats on the new job, I heard Hong Kong is a tough market for expats at the moment.

I have heard of impactforce but do they hold events where we could just turn up and play in the event or would we need to organise a group to attend. One of the main problems is that there is only 3 of us and don't want to go and end up doing a free4all match.

We are working and living in Shenzhen which is why my number is foreign number. (+86)
Good luck with the job.

Mike

jojimughal 9 yrs ago
Hi...
I sent you txt on ur given no but no reply yet...
I am willing to join you if you have any outdoor game
Thanks
Joji

Tonester 9 yrs ago
I'm also very interested, done paintball back in the UK and here in HK but would love to join a regular air soft team here in HK that are predominantly western, just as my Cantonese is very poor and have been told that I can't join in with existing local teams.
Tony.

charleshocy 8 yrs ago
Hi guys!

Is this post still active?

I'm also looking to join an English speaking airsoft group for regular games. Have to agree that its rather difficult to interact with the local teams when you don't speak good cantonese.

Would really appreciate if anyone can PM me to join your team. I'm looking to get my gear soon.

Charles

Runer 8 yrs ago
Hi Charles,

We got a game coming up on Saturday the 5th of December.

Please text me if you'd like to join.

My number is 5594 5767.

Thanks.

Rob

RamonVictoria 8 yrs ago
Hi All,

2 newbies to the game would like to try out a game.

Ramon & David
Labiroad@gmail.com

MisterCarlosBoom 8 yrs ago
Is this post still active?

I've been playing airsoft for quite sometime but never had a chance to play with expats

I'm a local and I can speak English and Cantonese so there won't be any big problems, I guess.

I also got myself a small team, just some non-professional players

gunner507 8 yrs ago
Still alive and kicking! whats your number so we can add you to the whatsapp group?

MisterCarlosBoom 8 yrs ago
I just pm you me number

BTW, I'm a local, if you dun mind I'm not a expat

arifhassan01 8 yrs ago
Hi all,

Am new to HK and would love to get into airsoft. I've never played before though. Do let me know if I can join sometime!

Regards,
Arif

Sheldo 8 yrs ago
G'day all,
I'm an expat in hk and have been looking to get into airsoft for ages but can't find many English speaking groups I can tag along with. I've got about 3-4 people interested, myself included.
Was wondering if someone could clue me in on the details, would love to come along sometime.
My whatsapp is +852 62939390.
Cheers!

christin73 8 yrs ago
I hope this is still active! I also really would like to play airsoft! Could I also be added to whatsapp group?

gunner507 8 yrs ago
Still alive

Angel843 8 yrs ago
Hi I really like to be added to the WhatsApp group as well as just has my first airsoft try. It's very fun indeed.

Runer 8 yrs ago
Hi,

Sure thing.

Could you please text me your name and whatsapp number to 5594 5767.

Will be sure to add you to the group.

Best regards,

Rob

gunner507 8 yrs ago
JOIN US and have fun getting shooting each other!!

lulu543210 8 yrs ago
hi there....firstiimer here would probably like to join

Runer 8 yrs ago
Hi Everyone,

Quick status update. We've had a very successful past few months with the number of new members growing steadily, just recently exceeding 40 airsofters. We are now officially known as 'XPAT Airsoft' and now have our very own facebook page. Please join the group if you are interested in joining us at future games and events.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1156975267666115/

Looking forward to exchanging fire with you ;)

Rob,
XPAT Airsoft

Getalong 8 yrs ago
This sounds like a blast. I'll check out the FB group.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad