Haircut for Blonde, Thick and Curly Hair?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by satego 9 yrs ago
Hi there,
I'm looking for a hairdresser who is able to handle thick, blonde, curly hair. Due to my hair structure it's really easy to mess it up and I'm a little bit worried about getting a haircut at the local salons. I know there are some western hairdressers in Central but I'm definitely not willing, neither able to pay more than 500 for a simple haircut. Nothing fancy, just a little bit shorter for the summer.
If you have any recommendations or experiences with curly hair I'd be really happy to get them :)

Thanks !
Isa

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Junli6548 9 yrs ago
Hi Satego

I am Jun, nice to meet you, I saw your posted, and then I really know your pain, I'm the hair stylist work in central, so I think I can help you, if your don't mind please send your hair photo to me have a look first : )

chrenkova 8 yrs ago
Hi,not sure if you are still looking but there is wonderfull hair dreser in Hong Kong, his name is Oliver, he is German, I actually travel to Hong Kong from China to get the haircut done cause i have same problem as you. Curly blond hair.. Oliver works in couple salons and he can also come to your place, which is actually cheaper He is really amazing. Here is his number +852 5632 5281

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad