Making new friends

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by silly177e 9 yrs ago
Hello Everyone,

My husband and I recently moved to Hong Kong from San Francisco and we are currently residing in Kennedy Town. I'm a 35-year-old stay at home wife (for now) with a 50lb Eurasier pup to keep me company during the day. I would love to make new friends so if anyone is interested in meeting up for some coffee/tea please feel free to message me!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Garry9451 9 yrs ago
Hi ,a lot can happen over coffee ,would like to meet in person if you time.thanks

clwongyp 9 yrs ago
I'm in quarry bay. Msg me if ur interested

Garry9451 9 yrs ago
Hi clwongyp... Can you please reply me through an email my ID is discoverybay19@gmail.com thanks

Chengkuling04 9 yrs ago
Hi guys.. My fiancee and i need atleast 2 witnessess for our upcoming wedding ceremony estimated date.. September 16 or 17..please do help..thank you..sino available that day??

Thidavct 9 yrs ago
Hi I'm Thida me and my small family just moving to HongKong. We are in Kowloon.. I'm 25 years old with 8 months old baby. I would love to make a new friend. If interesting please send me a message and we can meet up for coffee or shopping :)

lalalalily 9 yrs ago
Hi dear!

My name is Lily and I'm a 24 yrs old girl from San Francisco. I just moved to HK with my bf last week, and I would like to meet you! Please send me a what's app or a call #9288 5302

lalalalily 9 yrs ago
yes please! Do you have whatsApp?

Indiaboy800 9 yrs ago
Welcome to Hk dear.
I work in central you can message me with your whats app on indiaboy800@yahoo.com.sg.

Thanks

afsah 9 yrs ago
hi

i am indian stay at home mom to 2 boys K1 and 9 months old

i stay in kwai chung preferbably looking for a friend to do things like exercise

hiking going to beach or taking kids out

pls whatsapp or viber me at 5547 4378

and woman only pls

PattiLangdon 8 yrs ago
Good tips.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad