Hk police street checks

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by pallas 9 yrs ago
Usual PTU check on the street. Was walking down my home in shorts and tshirt wearing a dust mask. They stop me i dont resist show ID then i told them i dont want to be patted down. What they want to see i show them. We argue and they say they will cuff me take me to station and they call the police van. I ask them why they dont check my ID they say no need that im breaking the law by refusing to be physically patted down and searched. I told them you need a genuine suspicion in the first place and need to check my ID if i have a record of past crime.

They said no need they have the right to take me to police station for questioning. I say we walk coz its very near they say no get in the van. I said no so i let them pat me down.

I didnt refuse to be checked and searched i just down want to be touched anymore. I dont want to look like a criminal being patted down on the street.

Was their procedure correct by them not even checking my ID and insisting on a pat down immidiately?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
wallfloweree 9 yrs ago
Complain to CAPO, Mark down the police number of the constznles that patted u down
Are u a white guy? Guess not ?

skyone 9 yrs ago
welcome to the new world odor. papers please.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad