Dryer belt broken - part needed

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by djsmith 8 yrs ago
I try to fix things myself when possible. My Electrolux brand clothes dryer belt has broken in half and will need to be replaced. I am able to fix it myself if I have the replacement part. Does anyone know of a shop that sells replacement parts for washers and dryers? My thoughts are that Yau Ma Tei or Sham Shui Po may have a shop tucked away with the part inside, but I need to find where that is!

I have contacted Electrolux in HK and am awaiting their response. I can purchase the part online from the UK, but will of course pay shipping and have to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive. If you have any thoughts on shops that may have parts like this please share.

Thanks!
DJ

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
unclefrank 8 yrs ago
Hi DJ,

You can always try to contact the reseller in HK directly. They usually stock spares and are more than happy to sell them to you:

http://www.electrolux.com.hk/Support/Customer-care/

Give them a call or, even better, drop by with the broken part to make sure they have the proper one.
Sometimes they do not carry parts for models not sold in the region (in case you brought yours over from abroad).

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad