Quality Photo Albums

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by xox 18 yrs ago
I'm looking for quality Photo Albums to put family photos of various sizes. I would prefer leather bound, laquered or even silk albums. Does anyone know where I could find them?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
rift2 18 yrs ago
I remember I saw Papyrus has those. There is also a stationery shop selling notebooks, cloth-bound photo albums in Queensway plaza.

Claire 18 yrs ago
Prints is the place in Queensway. There is also a store in Prince's Building (2/F). It sells acid-free products so you will not damage the photos with the chemicals usually found in photo albums.

Shanghai Tang has silk albums, but the plastic sheets inside are not acid-free.

Some time ago I saw a good variety in the old Lane Crawford in Queen's Road. The albums were Australian-made and had acid-free paper pages. Some were refillable although LC didn't sell the extra pages. Could be worth checking out.

There is also a place on Wellington Street, but I can never remember the name. Perhaps someone else can.

ness 18 yrs ago
You could also try Bookworks in LanKwai Fong, they do silk covered albums and custom made and scrappingals.com here in HK do albums for scrapbooking that will be archival quality.

allynz 18 yrs ago
For regular albums you can't beat Muji - great for all the pics you want to keep but don't want to spent ages putting into fancy albums. Perfect fit, easy to get the photos in and really durable.

tia 18 yrs ago
Are these the type of old-fashioned book with the adhesive tabs and the light paper between each page? I really want a nice one for my wedding pics.

mon3793 18 yrs ago
Papyrus, Prints and Bookworks all have the "old-fashioned" type books you are looking for. Bookworks only in silk but very beautiful

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad