Any recommendation for budget shopping in Sydney?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by bbleungbb 18 yrs ago
Will visit Sydney for a week in early October, could anyone please tell me where I should go for cheap but good clothings (office/leisure) and as well fresh oyster bars? Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
TC 18 yrs ago
For fresh oysters there are several options in The Rocks (near the bridge). Ask for specific directions when you're in Sydney. As for clothing everyone has different definitions of 'cheap' and 'good' and even 'cheap but good'. There are several outlets I think might fit, though, - places like Myer & David Jones (with leanings more towards the 'good' end) and Target & Kmart (with leanings towards the 'cheap' end). Then there are also many places that are cheap but not so good, and others that are good bit not so cheap. Get a feel of it when you arrive. plenty of advertising available, including booklets you can pick up on arrival at SYD airport. Have fun!

Kaat 18 yrs ago
I recommend Birkenhead Point for factory outlet shopping! Clothing will range from "very cheap" to "not so cheap" - definitely worth visiting though, in my opinion. You'll have to take a bus from Central (the city) and takes about 20mins.

Hestia 18 yrs ago
I did this while I was in Melbourne. They have a tour in Sydney:

http://www.shoppingspree.com.au/

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad