I NEED A LAWYERS ADVICE

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by chinacalls 15 yrs ago
greetings, if you are reading i hope you are a lawyer or someone with experince on this matter, after my devorce with my ex-wife, the court split custody of our two kids, i was given my 3 year old son, after the devroce i still took my ex-wife as a friend, i allowed her in my new home, she visits her son whenever, it some cases i allowed her take him back for some days, but on on occassion i found out that when ever she takes him back, she goes at leave the child with her mum and goes on her own venture, partying and having fun, so i stopped her from taking him back, but still can visit whenever she likes, but she wasn't satisfied with this, so she went back to court seeking the visiting should be re-looked into, she even complained that my son was growing up in an enviroment filled with foreigners and wasn't in the best interest of the child growing up in china.my son looks very well, goes to kindergaten and eats fine, i beleive the verdict of the judge was for her to visit her son once a week, but i gave her more options, she visited more than once, now she's paying me bvack by going to court. i know the judge might want to try something slicky, so this time i am well prepared, but i would appreciate an advice or two,. the court case is slated for july 18th.. your advice would go along way for me..

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
associates 15 yrs ago

We would require much more detailed information to provide a reasoned view; we would be pleased to attend to assist you on this matter..

We would suggest you contact our office to arrange an initial meeting with our Ms. C. Wong for preliminary consultation and the cost for an initial meeting is at a concessionary rate of HK$2,800. Please call 2526-1767 to arrange a meeting or send in your email to WeirLaw@HongKongLaw.com.

Weir & Associates

Solicitors & Notaries

16th Floor Tak Shing House

Theatre Lane

20 Des Voeux Road Central

Central

Hong Kong

Tel : 2526-1767

Fax : 2868-3568

email : weirlaw@hongkonglaw.com

www.HongKongLaw.com/weirlaw

brilwws 14 yrs ago
I am a PRC lawyer based in Beijing. You may contact me at 13552639569 to discuss this matter.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad