Tailor for Indian Salwar kurtas

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by singhs 18 yrs ago
Hi

Does anyone know of tailors who can stitch salwar kurtas....nothing too fancy or complicated. I can even provide sample piece that can be copied. Even address of shops selling good Indian wear would be of help. Have just realised that I have nothing Indian for my 4 year old and diwali is round the corner.

thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
bw 18 yrs ago
Is TST convenient for you ? I don't have any specific recommendations but have heard of a tailor who does salwar kurtas in Mirador Mansions and he also sells fabric. If you want I could try to find out more details.

RA 18 yrs ago
Also if you go to the Gurudwara at Happy Valley, I believe there is a tailor somewhere there. You can ask the staff at the Gurudwara.

singhs 18 yrs ago
Hi guys,

Thanks for the help.

Actually bw, TST is fairly convenient for me. Please can you give me a little more info re this shop. Morover, i am bit new to HK, so can you also let me know where exactly Mirador Mansion is.

Thanks

bw 18 yrs ago
sorry I don't have exact details of the tailor yet. But Mirador Mansions in on 54-64 Nathan Road opposite the Hyatt Regency. Will try to get more details asap.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad