Ingrown hair

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jdinhk 18 yrs ago
I am having an ongoing problem with ingrown hairs. Not on bikini line but just below on the front of my thighs. I am a swimming teacher so the ugly marks are there for all to see everyday!

Now I am getting them badly on my lower legs too.

I have tried shaving and epilating but both seem to have similar ingrown hair results. I regularly exfoliate and use a hair regrowth inhibitor but am quite desperate for help.

Anyone with miracle cures or help?

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Meems 18 yrs ago
Try laser hair removal. It's pricy and takes a few sessions but the result is very fine hairs or no hairs at all. Imagine, never having to shave or wax again.... legs smooth and no stubbles again. I had it done and the result is impressive but the salon was very pushy and I spent $14000 on the treatment for my legs, arms, armpits..etc.

sandiexxxx 18 yrs ago
Hi there.. suffered the same issue. The salon gave me some lotion from depileve natural based product to help solve the problem, so far so good.

Meiguoren 18 yrs ago
Is the $1400 HKD? What's the name of the salon?

Meems 18 yrs ago
Hi Meiquoren... HK$14000 (you missed a zero).

I wouldn't recommend the salon, they are very mean and pushy with sales. There's plenty of places that does it with the cold laser which is more comfortable & maybe cheaper nowdadys.

jdinhk 18 yrs ago
Thanks for the suggestions.

sandiexxxx - can you give me the name of the product that the salon gave you, please

ayumi - your homemade product sounds interesting.. do you make it into a paste or liquid. And just scrub once a day or what?

My only other thought was a dermatologist so if anyone has any recommendations then that would be great.

Thanks to all

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad