curtains

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by cat doherty 15 yrs ago
Does anyone know where I can get curtains shortened in Hong Kong.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Shoe Girl 15 yrs ago
I would imagine that if you asked at a curtain making shop, they would do it for you. I recently had some of mine lengthened by a very nice man named Mr Chan who works from a shop called Curtain House in Mosque Street, just very close to the escalator. He didn't charge me very much, but that may have been because he was making some other curtains for me.

cat doherty 15 yrs ago
Thank you, I will give it a try.

4G 15 yrs ago
dear Shoe Girl

is Mr Chan reasonable for curtain stitching and does he sell materials

Shoe Girl 15 yrs ago
Hi 4G,

I found Mr Chan very reasonable and yes, he sells materials.

4G 14 yrs ago
Shoe girl could you pls pm me his no and also some idea of prices for sewing and materials

I know different sizes will cost different but juts so I get some idea before thinking of going personally

Thanks fr yr help

Shoe Girl 14 yrs ago
I'll have a look when I get home. 4G, the price can vary so much depending on the materials you choose, whether you went them lined etc. I had a very large window about 12 feet wide and I think he charged around $1000 for labour and materials. Plus he comes over and hangs them up for you.

4G 14 yrs ago
sounds grt

Thanks shoegirl, any luck with his phone no.

Shoe Girl 14 yrs ago
Sorry, I can't find the card. If you go up the mid-levels escalator, get off at Mosque Street where the new Soho 38 apartments are, and walk up the steps to Mosque Junction and turn left. It's right there.

4G 14 yrs ago
thanks will go and try

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad