piano teacher

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by sidney 19 yrs ago
WE will move from Singapore to Hong Kong. We will live in South Horizon. We are looking for a piano teacher for our 4 year old son

Any body knows what are the most popular piano books in HK for beginners?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
chillifontain 18 yrs ago
John Thompson

I hold Recital Certifcate by Guidhall school of music and drama and also Diploma by Royal school of Music and Drama. My teacher is an examiner of Royal school of music and drama as well as a HK respsentative of Guidhall School of Music and Drama. I used to be an English and music teacher at a local primary school for 4 years and now I am working for the government. I have been teaching piano over 10 years. If you're interested, please email to angelababe@gmail.com

msheidi 18 yrs ago
Dear Sidney,

I have teaching for 17 years in North America and held pedagogy (Art of Teaching) certificate from Canada. I have changed my teaching "tactics" from John Thompson to Alfred books for children since they are most child-friendly and "fun". It is most recommended by Pedagogy instructors and teachers. They have won many awards for best education systems. John Thompson is a bit old-fashioned and unforgiving for some children - many kids get bored, and often drop out of lessons.

Feel free to go to my website at www.beginwithmusic.com or email me at i.heidi@hotmail.com.

Cheers, Heidi

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad