Flathead straight hair help

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by D-Man 18 yrs ago
I like to use 2 products for this kind of hair. One is Root Juice by Fudge which you spray directly into the roots when blow drying. It adds extra root lift and support. The other is Pump Up which is a gel/mouse. Its also great for adding additional volume and support by literally pumping up the hair while blow drying.

They have a shampoo call Oomf Shampoo for fine and limp hair to which is great.

Keep in mind even with the support of great products like these nothing will keep your hair full all day, especially if you are moving around or have a habit of touching your hair. Having the right cut helps to.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
D-Man 18 yrs ago
Tidings, i hope they help. I have worked with them and found them to work very well. Make sure you get some tips on how to use them or even give them a try when you buy them if its possible. Let me know how you get on.

miss_puff 18 yrs ago
I think you need a good clarifying hair shampoo.. Flat hair is dull to all the buildup... Clarifying (deep cleaning) shampoo can help. It's recommended to use it once a month. TreSemme got a nice one.

D-Man 18 yrs ago
Tidings, that would depend on what kind of hairspray you are using. Personaly I dont think it will help very much as once most sprays are sprayed onto your fingers or hands they will end up to dry thus loose the effect. Have you tried highlights? color changes the structure of the hair thus adding volume (in most cases).

miss_puff, i dont agree that a clarifying shampoo will help add volume to the roots. In fact the more build up there is the more texture the hair can have.

mrs o 18 yrs ago
Tidings, dont be tempted to buy a cheap clarifying shampoo - I bought Pantene's and it stripped my hair. Now use Kerestase - a bit pricey but worth every cent - the shampoo is a protein based one like the kind Douglas wrote about. All the best.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad