massage- Hong kong?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by claireaust 18 yrs ago
Does anyone know where to get a good massage in Hong Kong?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
tia 18 yrs ago
You can try bwitched32 on here. She will come to you and she is a very good one.

deviliciousv 18 yrs ago
tai pan massages (near the Watson's on) nathan road, tst, $200/ 45 minutes i think.

yeedaman 18 yrs ago
Those foot massage places you see everywhere? Most of them offer full-body massages too - Chinese style... and they are usually much cheaper than spa-type places... around $100-250 for a 45 min massage.

vivien70 18 yrs ago
I would like to recommend you the best massage expert, He is an ancient Thai Massage therapist, over 25 years experience, in the Regal Airport Hotel Health Spa.

He was worked for the top spa.

claireaust 18 yrs ago
wow thanks all. looks like i am not the only one who is after a good massage. back home i used to get remedial massage, i prefer a female therapist with an established premises who i can go to, not someone who comes to my home. anyone have any ideas?

rudraksh 18 yrs ago
i am looking for someone to come for massages, its hard to find time to go to a spa after having kids. i would prefer a female massuse and i live on hk island repulsebay. help!!!!!!!

Masseur1412 18 yrs ago
Hi Guys, for any information on MASSAGE drop me a line and i'll point you in the right direction:

akk_andy@hotmail.com

William Wadsworth 18 yrs ago
Madam, I'm an IA/ISBC certificated holistic masseuse based in Mui Wo, Lantau. I would come over to your office in Central for $300 per 90-minute holistic treatment. E-mail lantautherapist@yahoo.com or Tel: 2984 9927 Lina Palconite Wadsworth

canadiangirl 18 yrs ago
I found a great place in Sheung Wan (Sai Ying Pun) on queens road west at the end of Hollywood. It's called power foot. They do a fantastic massage. I have been everywhere in Hong Kong and in Asia, and this is by far one of the best massages (it doesn't matter which person you get either). Mind you, it is a bit dodgy...they have a cat who jumped up through my face hole haha. But the massage is great at 178/50 min. I have been a bit worried about where to go because my physiotherapist told me there is no issuing body that registers massage therapists in Hong Kong. If you have a serious problem you can go to a 'real' massage therapist, but you will pay about 600 plus. Anyways, if you are in Sheung Wan, try out this place.

Claire J 18 yrs ago
A wonderful lady who does home visits and a range of massages from Thai to lymphatic drainage is Candy (min. $400 for 100 mins). Her number is: 6091 8765. email: candy.cheng609187652yahoo.com.hk. Best to text or email yr address as she sometimes has difficulty with English on the phone.

Shirleywirly 18 yrs ago
Try Zen on Hankow road in Tsim Sha Tsui. Cozy environment, nice people and reasonable price ($148 for 50 mins). Tel: 2988-1112/2988-1867

Get Irene or Angel - they are amazing! =)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad