Citygate Outlet in Tung Chung

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by chillifontain 18 yrs ago
I live in TC. Yes i think it's worth it just for a visit. MOst shops are open now

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
annebin 18 yrs ago
It would be nice to take a look if you have time to spare.

Citygate was themed for outlet shopping and the following brands are here-- Moiselle, Esprit (closed for renovation til Sept 1), Pearly Gates, Theme, Giordano, bauhaus, Calvin Klein, Seven (will open soon), Le Saunda, another shoe shop, Adidas, Nike, Levi's, Lids, Chikeeduck..can't remember all..

The restaurant choices are still limited but the Thai resto at the basement serves yummy Crispy Catfish salad and the Aviator is also something worth visiting. Have fun

jamiekoh 18 yrs ago
Is the place have baby changing facilities and kids friendly?

quite contrary 18 yrs ago
Whats the best way of getting there from Sai Kung?

HK2 18 yrs ago
does anyone know if the seven for all manking outlet in citygate has now opened?

planning to take an out of town guest there over he wekend and would like to know what she can shop for.

thanks!

annebin 18 yrs ago
Seven is not open yet, but Laura Ashley and Timberland outlets recently are..

And the MTM spa just ouside Novotel Hotel is already open. But geez, didn't realize spa treatment packages are super expensive here..

I'm sorely disappointed coz I was so looking forward to having a spa nearby that I can go to regularly..

Claire 18 yrs ago
anebin> Not quite a spa, but there is a beauty salon in the shopping mall at CC which does the usual stuff. Not too long of a walk there from your place.

Janina 18 yrs ago
Does anyone know where there are outlets for Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, CK etc,

Thanks

annebin 18 yrs ago
Thanks Claire.

I think I saw one at CC when I was out for a walk.. Would you know if they do massage/body scrubs?

Claire 18 yrs ago
annebin> I'll check with my friend who lives at CC and get back to you.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad