recipes using biscuits

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by meeow 18 yrs ago
Hi, I bought a couple of bags of sweet biscuits (plain and chocolate) and found they were all broken. I hate wasting things, so don't want to throw them out. Any recipe ideas, other than for a cheesecake base?? Thanks....And also for goldfish crackers...bought one too many packets and am sick of eating them on their own...anything else I can turn them into??

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
I know someone who crushed golfish crackers, soaked some chicken breasts in buttermilk and then breaded the thing and panfried them in oil. pretty tasty - kind of like cheesy nuggets.

I bet the sweet biscuits would be good in what they call a "magic" bar. Usually takes graham crackers - but I bet it would be similar.

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter, melted

1 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs

1 cup flaked coconut

1 cup chocolate morsels

1 cup chopped nuts

1 can sweetened condensed milk

Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs; place in 9-inch pan. Place coconut, chocolate morsels, and nuts (in order) in pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk over mixture and smooth out evenly. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool in pan and cut in small squares because these are very rich.

Note: Daisy King presents this recipe from her book "Miss Daisy's Blue Ribbon Recipes." T

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad