Manicure/Pedicure spa services at home

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by toby_m 12 yrs ago
Hi,

I would like to find out if there are any nail salons that offer nails services (manicure/pedicure) at home.

I am having a small dinner gathering and thought it would be great to have a mancurist come over.

Would be much appreciated if you could drop me a message if you happen to have more details.

Thank you!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
samantha.u.lim 12 yrs ago
where are you located

italyitaly 12 yrs ago
Is it too late? My manicurist comes to my place (and sometimes to my office...you know, lunch brake ;) everytime I call her. She is really good and I'm absolutely confident in recommending her. After years of gel, I now usually do Shellac: she has all kind of colors and again: she is really good. Please pm me if interested. Olivia

bhavishya13 12 yrs ago
hi I live in TST and am interested - please send me her information - can she speak good english and about how much does she charges ?

many thanks / L

mac77 12 yrs ago
I would recommend my manicurist who used to work at Dragon Fly in Central. Since it was closed in June, she started working as freelance so she comes to my place for mani, pedi and waxing. She also does shellac. Prices are Mani for $160, Pedi for 300 and tips. Pls pm me if interested.

italyitaly 12 yrs ago
My girl's name is Mei Mei (6335 5757), a cute happy HK girl, she speaks perfect English and she loves what she does, which is probably the reason why she is great! Without mentioning she is cheaper than the Shop I use to go to. Anyway, I hope you'll like her too.

marialeon 11 yrs ago
Sorry i don' have any idea about this .

safe78anny 10 yrs ago
Now I found indian girl who come to home visiting. Mani/pedi at my home like a spa in good price. She even do body massage, threading, waxing and facials. She speaking good english and very friendly. Anyone looking her contact pm me.

zackchak 10 yrs ago
can I please get the number thx

Rubina_Siraj 10 yrs ago
hi i am also looking a indian girl pls let me her cantact number.thanks

Landa2012 10 yrs ago
Hi safe78anny,

Could you please send me your Indian lady's contact details.

Thanks

Soo aisa 10 yrs ago

Hi safe78anny,
Could you please send me your Indian lady's contact details.
Thanks in advance.

mimiblue 9 yrs ago
Hi
Can someone give me a contact of home service manicure/pedicure please,im in wanchai.
M

safe78anny 9 yrs ago
hi,
home visits therapist contact (93020725 ).

dy1 8 yrs ago
Hello,

I am looking for more up-to-date information on home manicure & pedicure services than what is indicated in this thread. Would anyone know of a manipedi freelancer that can work in Central?

Thanks.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad