Cake for kids

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by momsicle 16 yrs ago
I need to have a bday cake made for my son- desig is either a high-speed train or a plain cake base with dinosaur and volcanoes/vegetation on top. Does anyone know who makes cakes like these that are yummy? ASIDE FROM COMPLETE DEELITE in LKF. THanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ldsllvn 16 yrs ago
mandarin oriental cake shop does to order, so do quite a few private bakeries, just pop into any bakery and ask? I had a cake from mandarin for my daughters' b-day and of course it was excellent.. - had two teddy bears on mine

Geezom 16 yrs ago
Contact Nina at 2987-5217. She makes great Western style birthday cakes for kids. She's in DB but delivers to Central ferry Pier.

shabu shabu 16 yrs ago
My friend just tried a new online company, their site has some great cakes to choose from!

www.trulyscrumptious.hk

sugarartistry 14 yrs ago
I always have my cakes done at Fondant Creations...extremely reasonable and affordable in their pricing, size, flavours (they custom make each and every order, including party-themed cupcakes and fondant party cakes). Please PM me if you would like their contact details or call Vivian (of Fondant Creations) at 68937803.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad