High blood cholesterol.

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by bimmerboy 18 yrs ago
Pls try this: it's called Miracle Juice!

1x apple

1x potato

1x carrot

150g-200g per each(raw), put them all in the Juicer.

Have this juice every morning with empty stomach, need to wait 1 hr to have your breakfast(If your condition is more serious, have one more around 5pm about 1 hr before your dinner) Try it for every single morning(don't stop in the meantime, must continue!) You will be amazed with the result and surprise you doctor after 1 month! My mom and my motherinlaw had the same problems and now they no need to take any med for it after trying this!

Btw, can you read chinese, if you do I would like to send you more info about this juice!

Hope this help! let me know if you want more informations!

Good Luck!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
you could try TCM. There are some stories of rather miraculous results with it.

you say diet changes - have you cut out red meat entirely? That can have a serious impact if you have not tried that.

Janny 18 yrs ago
Hi,bimmerboy: Thanks for sharing Miracle Juice recipe. My husband has high cholesterol and takes werstern medicine. I will let him try this miracle juice and would appreciate it if you could send me info on this juice (I am a Chinese).

juicer 18 yrs ago
Carrots and apples maybe, but eating raw potato is a dangerous thing to do. Some vegetables are toxic in a raw state, potatoes being one of them.

Google will throw up quite a bit of information on eating raw potato. Below is just one piece plucked out at random:-

The potato plant is toxic. It contains an alkaloid named solanine that appears in all the external parts of the plant. It is also found in the tender buds of the tubers during the germination process. Excessive ingestion of raw potato can produce gastro-intestinal, liver, as well as heart damage. Because it is a vegetable that contains a fair amount of starch, it has emollient properties. It can therefore be used externally to soothe the skin and useful for burns. It also has antacid properties to help combat any gastric discomfort. Because of the possible toxicity, it is best to avoid the use of raw potato.

bimmerboy 18 yrs ago
Hi Janny: just pm you, pls ck you mail box :)

Janny 18 yrs ago
Hi bimmerboy,

Received your info. Thanks. I tried the juice this morning myself first to see whether there is toxic effects as one post suggested. My husband has high blood pressure and a heart condition so I tried on myself before giving to him. I searched internet and found quite a few sites mentioning the function of potato juice as natural remedy. I will see whether I can find info on negative side effects of eating raw potatos. Thanks again.

crj 18 yrs ago
Great indo above.

This sounds odd, but you could also try Pu-er / Bo-lei Tea.

Is supposed to really help cut cholesterol. I always thought it was an old wives tale until a Western doctor in the USA actually told a family friend to drink it - I regularly send him some.

bw 18 yrs ago
what is bo-lei tea ? where can I get it ?

crj 18 yrs ago
BoLei/Pu-Er

It is the typical dark tea that the elderly tend to drink at dim sum - there are lot of 'vintages' and varieties - so you can go to a chinese tea shop and ask to smell a few.

It is very dark and looks like it will be strong, but the taste is actually very smooth.

The older ones are sold in 'bricks', usually round. But sometimes can be bought loose in bags.

Use a small amount in a teapot, and let it steep for a while before drinking.

Here are some links (google!)

http://www.inpursuitoftea.com/Bamboo_Stick_Pu_erh_p/pc150.htm

I have also heard that "Teet Kwun Yum" (鐵觀音)is good for lowering Cholestersol - it is even darker than BoLei/Pu-er - but really I have no scientific proof and no idea how much you need to drink!!

the_poor_man 18 yrs ago
Contrary to popular belief, cholesterol level is not affected by your cholesterol intake. What is more important is your intake of antioxidants and other essential nutrients, which reduce the amount of cholesterol your body stores and builds up.

Easy remedy: Take high doses of Vitamin C (at least 1000 mg) every day for a month. Check the results.

petermac 18 yrs ago
Locquat leaves ... pick about 3 leaves and put in a saucepan of about 500 mls and bring to boil. let simmer for about 30 mins till half the water has evaporated .. let it cool down a little and drink like a cup of tea. The Italians have known this for years, I guess before Chinese, but for several of my friends who have high cholesterol, it has done marvels.

2006 18 yrs ago
Raw potato, bimmerboy?! Raw potatoes are poisonous, for goodness sake. They contain the same poison as deadly nightshade, namely solanine. (There is a reason why the Latin name for potato is Solanum tuberosum...)

bimmerboy 18 yrs ago
According to the recipe of the miracle juice, it does say it would become poisonous ONLY when it has eyes. But I'm not talking about drinking or eating ONLY a potato here. The concept of "juicing" is getting to the end result by mixing veggies/fruits together. In this case, combining a potato, apple and carrot "enhances" the antioxidants found in each and contains more vitamin C than a single apple or carrot alone. Taking high doses of vitamin C tablets is not necessarily a good thing as it may cause blood problems. Also, the acidity in apples will negate any poisons found in raw potato. Again, the recipe says poisons in raw potato are only found when the potato has eyes.

As I said earlier, I introduced this remedy to my mother in-law about almost 2 months ago. She went from 260mg/DL to just above 200mg/DL. Both my moms have stopped taking pills and drinking this about 4-5 times a week each morning. Both their doctors were amazed.

44 18 yrs ago
That's interesting Bimmerboy, but what are the sources of your information. I am interested in reading further on this.

throbbing 18 yrs ago
What about green potatoes?

bimmerboy 18 yrs ago
to throbbing: I think once a potato turns green it's developing eyes. It says that in the recipe to not use potatoes turning green or have eyes. You should always use fresh veggies/fruits anyway.

to 44: If you can read Chinese, I can email the pdf file to you. A Buddhist Monk from a nearby monastery gave it to me. I've scanned the pages talking about this.

Robyn 18 yrs ago
I think I might try the juice on my husband but without the potatoe. (Just in case) I had been giving my husband Vit C for a while until he was told by our Dr not to take to much as it can cause kidney stones. As a pilot that is the last thing he needs as the FAA will certify a pilot/controller who has had a SINGLE episode of kidney stones to fly after all stones are cleared.

44 18 yrs ago
Robyn, I would agree with you. Apples and carrots are sources of soluble fibre. Other sources of soluble fibre include oat bran, dried beans, barley, citrus fruits, berries, green beans.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad