temporary childcare needed

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by dunnoi 18 yrs ago
i'm coming voer with my husband and 2 boys (2 and 6) and whilst we are on our so called 'orientation' we need to make sure the boys are looked after - we don't know what the itinerary is yet but assume the relocation company will plan things 9-5 - i'm looking for somewhere i can either leave the boys or for someone to come to us at our hotel - can anyone suggest where i can find someone or a company that could help me?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
babycare 18 yrs ago
Hello Dunnoi, I'm sure I can help you with your request.

I'm an Australian expat, living in Causeway Bay, (so, very close to all major hotels.)

It is my intention to commence a Maternity Nursing course in UK, but in the meantime will continue with child/baby care, here in Hong Kong.

(I see that your children are 6 years and two years – perhaps they would like organized outings…trips to the parks, gardens, Ocean Park and the zoo for instance….which would be fun. ) They can see a little of Hong Kong as well! Or perhaps you would prefer them to do something else…Its all up to you and your needs.

I'm well experienced with babies and little children, and would be happy to hear from you further. Please feel free to drop me a line..Kind regards, Michele

dunnoi 18 yrs ago
Hi Michele

thanks for your note

in terms of your charges what are they? and also can you send me your CV with some references so that i can share the details with my husband? plese send me your details to ash*tahirani@hotmail.com

crj 18 yrs ago
Hi

If you are coming over for a 'look-see'/orientation, the destination service provider/relocation company working for your husband's company should be able to assist you with this request. Ask your counselor this question.

Also, check your husband's relocation policy to see if there is a 'babysitting allowance', which is sometimes included.

Also check out:

Shirley Robinson

Rent-A-Mum

Tel: 852 2523 4868

Fax: 852 2543 1142

rentamum@netvigator.com

Enjoy your time here, HK is great! Also be sure to not just see housing, but arrange to see schools, clubs, children's activities, shopping, etc... Bring a camera and notebook it can be overwhelming. Also wear comfortable shoes that are easy to take off, as when you view apartments you might need to take off your shoes.

Have fun!!

RiceT 18 yrs ago
Dunnoi - are you coming this week?

dunnoi 18 yrs ago
thanks Cri - i'm coming over 20th October - the relo company are making appts for ESF schools not sure what else they are organising - i have sent them an email regarding childcare but still waiting - i want to ensure safety for my kids as i have never left them with babysitters at home let alone abroad - so its quite worrying - thanks for the tips on the shoes! will mention the relo company to put something in for kids activities and shopping! Doyou have any tips for when i look at teh ESF schools? or questions to ask?

babycare 18 yrs ago
Hi Dunnoi, I know I'm tardy in getting the information to you, but still waiting on my recent Hong Kong reference.

You can 'phone me if you wish on 2808.0313

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad