Where can I find "Nuttelex"

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by SylvieS 18 yrs ago
I couldn't find it in HK - we use the First Choice margarine available from Wellcome (no milk ingredients). It tastes pretty awful. Alternatively, City Super has some kosher (milk free) margarines - although they are super expensive.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Claire 18 yrs ago
Little Giant in Causeway Bay has a couple of soynut butters, as well as many other products for children with allergies.

peak105 18 yrs ago
From Mr.Pascal N. Ekeh

Avenue12 Rue 91 Macory-Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire

Email: pascalekeh2@yahoo.com

Direct Phone:0022507884794

My dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relatioship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect .I am MR.PASCAL N. EKEH and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father(late MR.JERRY EKEH) who died in the recent war crisis in my country,Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Ten million, Two hundred thousand United State Dollars.($10.200,000)to your account designate hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded.

Awaiting your immediate phone call as soon as you receive this mail so that I can detail you more.

God bless you,

MR.PASCAL EKEH.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad