House Accessories

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by robzieg 13 yrs ago
Hi dear All

can you pls suggest me where to find a nice shop / store of house accessories?

Don't mention Ap Lei Chau, Ikea, the Wanchai area of Queen's Road because i already visited those places and i didn't find anything i could consider "decent" so i am open to all suggestions, thanks

Roberto

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Eclectic cool 13 yrs ago
Try lane Crawford in pacific place

RA 13 yrs ago
How about Muji? , GOD? Simply Life?

bakfaiyau 13 yrs ago
If you go 1 hour over the border, in Shenzhen there is Yi Zhan Zhong Xin which sells all manner household items. Some are hideous but some are just great. This is a very popular destination with the HK Australian and American Womens Groups for decorative items. Over the years the selection has just got better and better. Good prices and good quality. It used to be showrooms for factories in the Provinces but has now evolved to a huge homewares mall.

There are three buildings, two next to each other and one opposite the other two. The location is marked on the Map of Shenzhen which you can buy at most Dymocks stores in HK which includes a bilingual taxi guide so you can just show the driver where you want to go. (The Map is also called ''Unique Guide". It is one of those colourful diagram-style maps for tourists. The other Shenzhen maps aren't much use as they are out of date as the city keeps expanding so fast.)

The best checkpoints for getting into Shenzhen are either Shenzhen Bay by bus from Elements or Kowloon Tong or Lok Ma Chau, by train. Then just grab a taxi to Yi Zhan Zhong Xin. Taxis are now strictly licencsed and you are more likely to get ripped off by a HK Taxi driver than a Shenzhen one.

Pommy D 11 yrs ago
I also recommend the Yizhan centre, it offers the best range of furniture and furnishings.

There are 3 large malls all connected with some familiar brands such as Creative Co-op Homes.

There is a lot to see so make sure you arrive early.

I had connected with David an English designer who is offering a complimentary interior design service, he was a great help and assisted us with our purchases.

The best way to get to the mall is via the Lo Wu border crossing and getting a taxi, its best to note the address in Mandarin because the taxi drives don't speak english. I have noted the address below.

702-705, Yizhan Center,Phase Ⅱ, Meiyuan Road, Luohu, Shenzhen, Guangdong

深圳市罗湖区梅园路艺展中心二期七楼号702-705铺

I have also noted the the information for David the English designer based there

http://www.dsldevelopers.com/creative-home.html

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad