Which mobile to give to the kids?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by turtlehead 11 yrs ago
We are planning to give our 11 year old child a mobile and wanted to know if anyone has a recommendation on suitable / appropriate mobile. Where I am from, we have mobile especially designed and programmed for the children and it only works for simple phone calls, messages, gps (for safety reasons) and photos. However here they only seem to have grown up version of mobiles with full function which is not necessary for our child. Anyone has good recommendation / suggestion?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
nelwil 11 yrs ago
Totally understand how you feel. Now a day, kids are very easy to get information/websites that they shouldn't be on. Not only with cell phone, even with computer.... I something just told them be careful on the people you meet online and keep their Facebook private.

Back to the cell phone problem, think even you can get them iphone / samsung it really doesn't matter. just need to tell them it is ONLY for EMERGANCy use! not for FUN or SHOW OFF!!!

Champei 11 yrs ago
My 11 years old son using old style Nokia which is very cheap (HK$200- 300) and battery last very long. Kid easy lose thing and not to mention good phone they end up hook to it with games and other stuff.....

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad