Feather Boa

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Sante 19 yrs ago
Heard of this place. Can anyone tell me where it is located?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
A 19 yrs ago
Staunton Street. Past the Corner Shop. There is no sign indicating Feather Boa. An old looking blue door is the entrance for Feather Boa.

Sante 19 yrs ago
Thanks A

wisdom88 19 yrs ago
Sante - you have mail

freshair323 19 yrs ago
Is it near esculator or the opposite side of it street?

A 19 yrs ago
If you go up the escalator and walk down the lane where Stauntons bar is past Jaspas and the corner shop you will see it on the left hand side of the road. An old blue door. Cant tell its a bar from outside.

hahayan 19 yrs ago
sound like an interesing place...

what kind of food they serve ?

A 19 yrs ago
No food, just drinks! Nice decor and atmosphere, like lounging in someone's living room.

Outdoors 19 yrs ago
Beware of Stella's killer c*cktails... for a teetotaller, she mixes some wild (vile too, sometimes) drinks.

BarefootChrissy 19 yrs ago
Yes, Stella is the owner from what I've heard.

Just took a friend there last night who's an FB virgin. He was absolutely blown away by the place and the look on his face was just priceless. I *love* taking newbies there so they get to see a whole different world they didn't even know existed...

It's always these little hole-in-the-walls that give this city such distinctive personality and character, and I love that.

Feather Boa is a must-try. You won't regret it.

Sashimi Girl 19 yrs ago
where's balailaika? is it like feather boa?

Sante 19 yrs ago
No, Balalaika is nothing like Feather Boa, it's a Russian restaurant with a chill room where you have to don a fur coat to drink vodka. It's kind of fun. Feather Boa is more intimate and more suitable for couples.

Sante 19 yrs ago
By the way, Balalaika is in LKF Tower, Lan Kwai Fong, entrance at the end of D'Aguilar Street. There's also one in Knutsford Terrace, Tsimshatsui, near Miramar Hotel.

BarefootChrissy 19 yrs ago
rain> It all depends on what time you go there - if you make an entrance after 10pm it's difficult to find a spot to park, but if you show up before that it's usually not so bad :)

CM> Sorry to hear about your not-so-pleasant experience with FB. Must agree with Dennyboy that there's no such thing as "members only" - there's only "Stella's-favorite-regulars only" where she welcomes only people she likes to see.

Dodgy, I know, but since it's her bar there's not much you can do...hope you'll have better luck the next time you go there.

watergirl 18 yrs ago
Does anyone know what time Feather Boa opens on a weeknight ie. Monday or Tuesday?

Thanks!!

sandiexxxx 18 yrs ago
it open Monday thru Sat nite.. try the expresso martini !

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad