Eyebrow shaping - Where is the best place to get this done?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by zombietoasterplease 16 yrs ago
Where is the best place to get this done in hong kong?

Obviously its better on the cheaper end of the scale but price no matter.

Can you tell me of your experiences too?

Thank you :)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
pennyjames 16 yrs ago
I had a good Eyebrow reshape from Rennie at glow in central last week. I think their website is www.glow.hk and there is a map on how to get there. The cost is only HK$100.

lorriat 16 yrs ago
Sarah does the best eyebrows and brazilian wax too! Her number is 25241272

mayita 16 yrs ago
Eyebrow threading in any Indian Salon / Indian Beauty Parlour should do the trick.

It's cheap, fast, hygienic & gives me much less irritation than the wax. It's also better to do a shape that matches your face

Search this forum for reco. about Indian beauty parlour, they are tons.

Cheers

joeyclaris7 16 yrs ago
DRAGON CENTRE!! 6th Floor! Awesome Eyebrow shaping!

Bally1 13 yrs ago
Hi. The best place by far in Hong Kong for eyebrow threading is with a lady called Deep. Its a small local Indian boutique based in Causeway Bay, by Times Square. Address 20/F, Wing Tak Mansions, 275 Wan Chai Road. Its ran by both her and her daughter and in comparison to all the other eyebrow places in HK, these guys take the time and effort to ensure a really great shape, unlike most places. The best Ive experienced in both London and HK. Tel: 2838 5886

Makki 13 yrs ago
Try lovely spa in LKF eyebrow threading cost me 50hkd.

Other services are reasonable price as well and she's very good.

Mani and pedi are excellent.

21475333/90613739

12Lkf 4th floor

Wai Lam house

Central

Opposite La baguette (near)

Rainayeran 13 yrs ago
I had it done by a friends friend who loves doing eyebrows n does it with such patience and care.

Threading is what she does, and I've never had a better job done. 53232719 is her number. She stays in hunghom.

rosa11 13 yrs ago
Best eyebrow threading and waxing plz is reena central lkf 28920839

cldentten 13 yrs ago
I have to disagree on Reena's place I'm afraid ... was not that impressed, too quick and disinterested ... also, the lighting is bad in their so the job is not likely to be perfect.

Instead, head to Freedas on Caine Road 124, with a new branch in Wanchai too. Never had to book an appointment, amazing job, lovely people and only 20HKD ... compared to 50HKD at Reena's and up to 240HKD at the salons in LKF and Soho ...

kardi08 13 yrs ago
Hi cidentten, do you have the number for Freedas?

I agree about Reena - have been using her for years but she seems to be in a hurry to get it done and doesnt see to get it right all the time

kardi08 13 yrs ago
t seems like Priya (looks) comes highly recommended. She has now started offering home visits so maybe its worth a try. I am going to try her parlor the next time i need waxing - is a little far but may be worth the effort.

rosa11 13 yrs ago
I use to reena when she is in wan chai than she charge eye brow $30 but now she charge $60 but I like reena way she do threading painless+fast+ after she done eyebrow she always ask me to check before i leave .I think she is best threading salon in hk.Try than u now .save ur money and time well 28920839

alias24 13 yrs ago
Rosa am agree with u .I use to reena well she is really nice girl. She is did good job.

cldentten 13 yrs ago
Freedas for threading at 124 Caine Road Tel: 3580 0405 - seems to be no need to book though. I believe they are closed on Sundays.

Does anyone know their new Wanchai location? Please post if you do, or I'll update when I next pop in, along with opening hours.

I've seen Jyoti and another girl in there and they were both lovely, and such perfectionists! And 20HKD! Perfect.

Anyone had any other treatments done at Freedas? A review of their other services would be great ...

toby_m 12 yrs ago
Hi I would like to know is http://lookshk.webs.com/ a good place to go for eyebrow threading?

Thanks

(I am based in Hong Kong)

gourmandise 12 yrs ago
Hi,

I go to the lady in Happy Valley she's also a make up artist,so she can give me

the best suggestion what shape goes best for my feature,she does both

threading and waxing depends on your need,you can try to book her.

(no.93121732 Debby )for appointment :)

toby_m 12 yrs ago
Thanks much!

mojo12 12 yrs ago
I just go to Bobbi Brown, they do a great job!

HK>anything 12 yrs ago
Also looking for the best eyebrow shaping in HK. For westeners and someone that can speak english.... I know... i should learn cantonese... getting there, but in the meantime I am a bushy mess!

I dont want thin eyebrows but asians seem to go for that. Cost no issue..since i am desperate for great eyebrow shaping that enhances my looks.. in am older so it is crucial to get the best shape. Thanks in advance!

FIFIB 12 yrs ago
Go to the Benefit Eyebrow bar Queen's way plaza

ragz_hk 12 yrs ago
Riviea beauty salon, winner bld, d'aguiliar str in central is a great one. The girl who does eyebrow is Reena. She is great but you need to tell her that you just want thick one otherwise as you said they tend to make it thin.

Other place I've been to for eyebrow is om day spa, but I didn't like their eyebrow shaping much. So I recommend Reena for this service n upper lip too.

Yolilau 12 yrs ago
I go to bobbi brown

Mwahmwah 12 yrs ago
Ive seen Kathy for years!

She's great, she uses tweezers and creates the best shape whatever state my brows are in!

The best thing was when I first met her for my brows she discussed the shape, thickness and dimensions that would give me the best arch for my face.

She showed me how to grab the strays between appointments and we periodically tint my brows as they are really fair!

She's also a brilliant makeup artist and Does the whole lot in record time....;-)

She works at Hippfish Saon on Staunton and her mobile is 95222264

Janiffer 11 yrs ago
I go to reena she is really good she can speak English and

Contonese and hindi well . I like her work so good , she done

My eyebrows and giving really nice shape which I want .

I use to go bobby brown but they Use tweeter which is I

really hated . So finally I find it reena . Her salon call Riviea beauty salon

In LKF.

yummyfung 11 yrs ago
I love the Feel Good Factor --- see Yash or Durga (both nepalese). www.feelgoodfactor.com.hk. They do a really good job with threading (or waxing if you prefer) and its a really friendly place. Also does excellent nails, facials and massages.

fb123456 11 yrs ago
I dont like thin eyebrows...m looking for the best place 2..

safe78anny 10 yrs ago
I think no one better than indian girls in threading.you can find easily indian parlours in hk.

Mthadd 9 yrs ago
I tried Browhaus a few days ago and was very impressed. Would definitely recommend it.

goyalneha 8 yrs ago
Does any1 hav any experienced bleach & facials at khoobsurat salon?plz give the feedback

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad