paper wholesale

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by pinklet 18 yrs ago
where in hk can i find sheets of fancy paper at wholesale prices.i need them for craft purposes.is there any wholesale market for such things?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
gaelle G 18 yrs ago
sorry, I can't answer your question but I am also interested in the answer: I am looking for plain paper bags (a few hundreds only) but I only find printing companies that offer promotional bags (non eco friendly) with a minimum order quantity of several thousand...

Claire 18 yrs ago
Chung Nan Book and Stationery Co. sells all kinds of paper products and accepts wholesale enquiries.

G/F, 2Q Sai Yeung Choi Street

Mongkok

Kowloon

Tel: 2384 2430

DISCLAIMER:

The inclusion of any specific commercial product, business, website, practitioner, service and/or facility contained in this post does in no way constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation or favouring by the poster/member.

This post is not intended to replace personal and independent evaluation of any specific commercial product, business, website, practitioner, service and/or facility.

The poster/member is not responsible for any errors or omissions and shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad