Travel Agents

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Haggis 18 yrs ago
I have searched the site for recommendations and have contacted most of them without any being able to provide the trip I want. Can anyone recommend on that can deal with a multi-cities trip from Hong Kong, visiting Beijing and Xian (with the added bonus of providing info for the dates I actually ask for). Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ABCGG 18 yrs ago
Bernard Chua at Concorde Travel recently created an itinerary for us, for exactly the same trip. All seemed accurate in terms of requested dates.

Haggis 18 yrs ago
I spoke to him late yesterday but didn't hear back from him today, will chase tomorrow. Thanks.

Obeah Man 18 yrs ago
Try Dorothy at Hong Kong Direction travel, 23671033 We've used them for years and they're very reliable

mid-levels 18 yrs ago
Fanta Travel in Central. Talk to Ms. Henrietta Wong or Daisy Wong. 2890 4281

francesghy 18 yrs ago
[quote='Haggis']

I have searched the site for recommendations and have contacted most of them without any being able to provide the trip I want. Can anyone recommend on that can deal with a multi-cities trip from Hong Kong, visiting Beijing and Xian (with the added bonus of providing info for the dates I actually ask for). Thanks

(I am based in Hong Kong)

[/quote]

www.intrepidtravel.com

they do lots of itineraries within China.

YOu can check at STA Travel in Hong Kong or Shanghai for details.

comfortbeijing 18 yrs ago
We have beautiful and spacious Hotel rooms from 380 RMB and onwards. Located near to Cong Wen subway and minutes walk to Wang Fu Jin shopping hub, the hotel location is convenient to go to site seeing in Beijing. Each clean and spacious standard room contains two double beds and cable TV for best comfort. Ideal for short term stay. Arrangements for tour of the Great Wall can be made at the Hotel lobby Travel Counter.

Please write for more information at:

comfortbeijing#yahoo.com.cn

(replace # with @ for email add)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad