hair extentions??

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by August18 18 yrs ago
hi , does anybody know of anywhere i could go to have ''weaved in hairextentions''??i have had them done before in AUSTRAILIA,they do this corn braid in your hair really tight then sew the hair piece into it

would really appreciate any info anyone has?

many thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
D-Man 18 yrs ago
Yup the Fudge salon in Causeway Bay does the weave extensions. The number there is 28811664.

August18 18 yrs ago
thank you so much !!

d-man , do they do them the same way i have explained do you know?

thanksx

D-Man 18 yrs ago
topgal, I spoke to the manager there and she told me they have one stylist there who does extensions in the same way you described. Hope it works out.

August18 18 yrs ago
no joy!!! do you know of any where else?

thanksx

D-Man 18 yrs ago
topgal, just off the phone with Irene from Fudge and she says they can do. Might be best to talk to Irene directly, 28811664.

Donnialda 18 yrs ago
Are they capable of handling African hair or just European hair texture?

Girl 18 yrs ago
I've heard that there is a new type of hair extension available. Currently only in Italy and Australia.

It uses a new form of fusion with multiple strands at one time - allowing a full head to be done in less that half the time.

Can't remember the name - can anyone help with this?

thanks!

D-Man 18 yrs ago
Girl, Douglas is right on the money with the great lengths. I saw them last year at the Cosmoprof expo in Europoe and have a video of the application, its pretty cool. Howver its not available in HK as yet. There are a couple of great products that are available such as B.A Diva extensions whcih use several different application styles such as, Keritin based bonder (instead of glue), Clips, Loops and a weft weaving techniques which adds thickness as well as length. This brand only uses previously non treated hair of the best quality and is developed out of Canada.

Donnialda, i am not sure about that one but if you give Irene a call I am sure she can answer that for you. One of their stylists may be able to help. If not PM me and I can see if I can recamend someone else (not allowed to make recamendations here anymore).

Topgal, any luck? I am also wondering why you are looking for the braided style of extensions instead of some of the newer options that are available now which dont leave such an obvious fusion point of the extensions.

D-Man 18 yrs ago
Douglas, yes I know Andre very well and I know he is the disributor of Great Lengths among his other ventures in the hair industry although I do not believe anyone is using the new method yet in HK as there is a reasonable investment in the additional hardware to do this new style of extensions. I am sure Andre will introduce it if he hasnt already but from what I know its not being used yet.

rachaelhk 18 yrs ago
Hi Topgal,

Can you tell us if you called, and what you found out? Have you found someone in HK who does the Great Lengths? If so, how was your experience?

Thanks

Rachael

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad