how to deal with ants

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by charliee 18 yrs ago
put chillies around the place and they will go away...it really works!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Mrs. X 18 yrs ago
You can buy Combat Ant Bait from Park n Shop - Little stations that you dot around the ant trail which attracts the ants and the bait kills them.

happychick 18 yrs ago
We used to get loads of ants and nothing would get rid of them...ant powder, chilli powder, cayenne pepper, nothing worked.

After trying product after product, I found that "Bio Kill, universal insecticide" spray works and it's not just for ants, it kills other insects as well.

I spray all around the outside of my house and also along the walls inside the house and the ants that now appear are usually dead and touch wood..I haven't seen any live ones yet. The good thing with this spray is that it is odorless and safe around children and animals.

I bought the spray from ParknShop.

I also place the Combat Ant Baits around the inside and outside of the house as well.

Quill 18 yrs ago
spray some LOC (Amway Product)on the ant track... easy, clean, not expensive and also environmental friendly.

crj 18 yrs ago
We just moved to an old building ground floor awa well and had lots of ants too, the really small ones.

We used http://www.biocycle.com.hk/ and it has really helped.

It is safe for children and pets, just not rodents.

They come twice initially - once, then again two weeks later to kill the new babies that just hatched. Then once every few months if you buy a package or whenever you call them.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad