Solicitor needed for domestic helper problem

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Alexandra 12 yrs ago
Can anyone recommend a good solicitor for a problem that is spiralling out of control with my domestic helper? I'm being fleeced

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
irfaankhan 12 yrs ago
Hi. Please check your inbox. I sent u PM there.

neilat 11 yrs ago
Hi,

What happened with your case about your helper? I have the same issue now and my helper is on sick leave and refused to come back at my home for 4 months now. She also avoids seeing me.

How much did it cost you for the solicitor?

Neil

Alexandra 11 yrs ago
Hi Neil,

I got free advice from a solicitor friend and didn't engage any professional in the end. It went to the immigration department where I thought I was being arrested at one point and then the Labor Tribunal where I had to pay her what she was due. The exact amount I offered many times several months before but she refused to take.

A long, stressful drawn out process all because of this dishonest, scheming individual decided she wanted to go home and wanted to get some money from me to take home with her. A very humbling experience but it did teach me a lesson. I will never be fleeced like that again. Live and Learn. Hope it works out for you

ps What I will say is that the immigration and the labor tribunal were very fair and could see through her lies. they as good as told me and my only problem was that I didn't leave a paper trail. my bad completely

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad