no vpl panties

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Dani R 17 yrs ago
Now that the weather is getting warmer and I'm wearing lighter-weight clothing, I'd like to avoid those awful VPL's! Apart from thongs (which I don't like wearing), what panties work best, and where do you get them? Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Thames 17 yrs ago
Tried so many types and now I very rarely bother wearing any at all, ever. No VPL and a very liberated feeling.

Dani R 17 yrs ago
Don't think I'll be going commando any time soon (I'm a new mum), but thanks!

katclarke 17 yrs ago
try boy-cut pants, depending how tight trousers are around thighs, these could work to eliminate VPL. I'm with you, don't like wearing thongs unless absolutely need to. me bikini girl!

freshjive 17 yrs ago
Wacoal has this range of seamless panties which are feel like stocking but they are of stronger material. Absolutely love it!! No VPL whatsoever. No matter what you wear...

Dani R 17 yrs ago
can you tell me where that is? thx

balzac 17 yrs ago
I saw a few ads for Jockey underwear-No Panty Lines Promise! Tagline.Looks good. Perhaps you'd find this brand in Sogo.

Wheelymate 17 yrs ago
a good fitting pair of seamless boy shorts should do the trick.

balzac 17 yrs ago
A question for girls who like to go 'commando' often-how do you not stain your dress? Just curious. Thks

Dani R 17 yrs ago
ha ha! i'm curious too. Women have too many things going on down there, how do you get away with it??

Totty 17 yrs ago
I go 'commando' practically all the time in the summer and have never, ever had a problem, and , shock horror, i even go commnado wearing white!

You don't stain, you don't leave marks or whatever and if you have a lot of things going on 'dowm there' then maybe you should get checked out. LOL.

Try it, it's liberating whilst being enormously cheeky at the same time, oh and my hubby loves it, but that's not why i do it. I just like being free in the summer.

Dani R 17 yrs ago
Thx Totty! I have done on occasion (when in college) and does feel quite cheeky, but since having a baby just a few months ago, still not quite 'normal' yet, if you know what I mean. :)

Totty 17 yrs ago
Totally understand, so when you're back to normal go for it. I have two kids and a word of warning, i was once trying on something in Espirit in PP and my youngest, whose 4, shouts "mum you've forgotten your knickers again", me and her older sister just laughed till we cried!

sylvialili 17 yrs ago
Girls, if you ever ever go to Thailand, get yourself some panties from Wacoal...they have these super flimsy seamless boy cut shorts and bikinis in nude color...unfortunately they are unavailable in HK last time I checked. It really feels as if I were going without when I have them on. If I remember correctly, they're less than HK$100 each.

balzac 17 yrs ago
I thought I saw it in Sogo the other day-the filmy/gauzy panties?? They have it in brown and pink but no matching bra, so that was why I didnt get them.

Totty-- hm.. well during ovulation it can sometimes be er inconvinient for me to go commando. I've tried several times, with skirts and it feels great. However I usually do it only when I have certain outdoor 'agenda' on my mind. :D

balzac 17 yrs ago
by the way- I was in HK the other day, jut in case you're confused about my being in Singapore

freshjive 17 yrs ago
Sylvialili is spot on. Thats what I refer to. They are cheap and good.

Dani R 17 yrs ago
oh goody! I'll be in Thailand for the May holiday. Wonder what stores they are in? I'll also look in Sogo HK too, thanks Balzac!

janniehk 17 yrs ago
For seamless boy shorts in a range of colors try

www.victoriasecret.com

They are great and shipping to Asian isn't really that high. Definitely worth the effort for me b/c I'm ordering most of my basic lingerie from them these days

sylvialili 17 yrs ago
Dani R - Wacoal is in all the major department stores in Thailand.

adelaide 17 yrs ago
Isnt there a wacoal in queensway plaza in admiralty in HK? maybe they might have those knickers for the gals in hk

samros 17 yrs ago
The Thai Wacoal is much cheaper as they are made in Northern Thailand.

If you intend to buy a lot, Central Dept stores will give tourist a 5% discount, upon presenting your passport. I love to go to Central Chidlom(right in town center) and after a hard day of shopping, have a break at their FoodLoft.

http://www.wacoal.co.th/un_nudie/wacoal_nudie.asp

poissons 17 yrs ago
triumph singapore has this range of brazilian briefs which promises no VPL. It 's extreemly comfortable so much that it feels like second skin. I bought half dozen before I came to HK recently. Not sure Triumph Hk sells that.

bbvv 17 yrs ago
I have been wearing M&S seamless laced ones and cotton ones with lace at the bottom - very comfortable and at affordable price of HKD55 each.

Pupalicious 17 yrs ago
What's wrong with thongs? I'm a thong girl, I only wear granny pants when it's that time of the month. I have a big butt and always have vpl, thongs are the only way to go!

sylvialili 17 yrs ago
Pupalicious - There's nothing wrong with thongs...they are just not for everyone.

By the way, ladies, I went check out the Wacoal store in Queensway Plaza today. The saleslady confirmed that the super super filmsy, breathable, no VPL underpants sold in Thailand are unavailable in HK as I previously said so. Trust me, the ones available in HK are nowhere close to the ones available in Thailand.

momich 12 yrs ago
Marks and Spencer no VPL or Brazilian undies work.

Latoya Antonia 12 yrs ago
H&M now have a range of seamless lingerie with matching bras...

Also I can second that it is sometimes very inconvenient to go commando during ovulation - it's not that there's a problem down there & anyone needs to get checked - simply that a woman's vagina is not 'dry' all the time - well at least not a healthy one, because during different phases of the menstrual cycle, particularly the follicular stage our vaginas goes through changes that produce discharge, it's actually part of nature to help conceive a baby. (So don't worry ladies there's nothing wrong with you) if you have a lot going on down there that's because it's normal, we go through the egg white stage, the white discharge stage and the dry phase. (Lots of info I know - but handy when you go to try & conceive!)

Anyway check out h&m just got mine, lovely

autumnlife 10 yrs ago
There are no VPL panties being sold at:

1. Marks & Spencers

2. H&M

3. 68 (very cheap!)

4. Regina Miracle (new in HK & apparently a manufacturer for Victoria's Secret)

Shellyfast 10 yrs ago
Where can I find them?

autumnlife 10 yrs ago
68 has stores in kwai fong and tsim sha tsui. (i've only seen the ads) and regina miracle has a store in park lane tsim sha tsui (i've been there 2x)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad