Anyone heard of Health DNA Test ?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by meiji 14 yrs ago
Recently, a friend mentioned to me that in HK, there is this test available that can identify the genes' underlying susceptibility to human diseases..... it's $ 2000 USD to do it.

Then there is also another test called DNA Decoding, Kids' Innate talent Discovery.

Anyone heard of this? Is it really legitimate and accurate? Worth doing it ? This one is $ 1500 USD.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sleepnaked 14 yrs ago
Yeah, it's big in America. I suppose the big question is do you really want to know. You'd spend your whole life worrying about the results, which could turn out to be nonsense anyway.

The talent discovery is another strange one. If the results tell you that your child has no real talent, do you then give up on him/her and resign yourself to the fact they will never achieve anything ?

axptguy38 14 yrs ago
The first type of test will become very big in future years, as it is further refined. A lot can be done with prevention, so I see a use.

As for the second, I'm with sleepnaked. What's the point? Also it seems a bit bogus. In my experience, hard work counts for a lot more than talent anyway. The driven everyman goes much further than the lazy genius.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad