Home Schooling

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by FrankyBear 8 yrs ago
After spending time looking at Schools and then sitting talking with my daughter. I have to admit i am a tad worried about getting her in a school.

She is 8 and half Thai, and has been in the Thai education system which is bad to say the leat.....i am worried her reading and writing English won't be good enough for HK schools. Or are there specific schools that would take her in and help.

My company applied for my our Visas a week ago today. When i get to HK i will be on my own, the company are putting me in a hotel on Causeway bay for month giving me time to find a place to live.
Again....any advice welcome.are other options? Could i pay for home schooling for 6 months before applying.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
shsteve 8 yrs ago
Hi
I know someone in HK that home schools and they have kids about the same age and older.
I could put you in touch with them if you go down that route.

I also know a few teachers that are part time that maybe able to help, but I think at that age unless you are working you could do it yourself.

PM if you want to ask anything.

FrankyBear 8 yrs ago
Hi mate. Thanks for the Info. Ruth on the page has been in touch. She has settled me and the wife down about it all.

Really appreciate you taking the time to reply though.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad