How many weeks did you deliver?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by honeypie 18 yrs ago
Hello,

How many weeks did you deliver your baby? esp for first born?

Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Wheelymate 18 yrs ago
39 weeks!! i was induced as i had pre-eclampsia....

Wheelymate 18 yrs ago
cara, me too! i expected to be sent home after a quick ultrasound at 39th week check-up but doc went you have high bp and protein in urine...took me awhile to register what he was saying!!!!

mine was 2.75kg....

kar 18 yrs ago
first: 37 weeks

second: 38 weeks

ozdb 18 yrs ago
41 weeks, 6 days... after being induced. Baby was 4.3 kilos. Second one due in March, will deliver no later than 39 weeks. Do doctors here normally induce so early (in US, would not due until 10 days past due date unless there was a medical reason)?

MayC 18 yrs ago
My first at 33 weeks - I had placenta previa. Baby was in intensive care for a day then was transferred out to the normal nursery. We've just celebrated her birthday yesterday - 2 y.o. She's as healthy as can be but somtimes when I think back about what happened, I get so emotional.

Yogini 18 yrs ago
Baby arrived exactly on due date

mayafox 18 yrs ago
Our little boy decided to show up at 36w 3d. Had absolutely no suspicions that he might be early so we were pretty surprised!

hkmama1 18 yrs ago
42 weeks eventually had to have a c-section. He was 9 pounds.

wigwam 18 yrs ago
38 weeks for first, 40 weeks for second

mamouna 18 yrs ago
38+ for first

42 for second (both natural)

cd 18 yrs ago
4 days past due date for 1st and 2nd, 10 days late for 3rd, 10 days early for 4th and 6 days late for 5th.

honeypie 18 yrs ago
Thanks for your replies, so it means it is different for everyone. Some are early some are late. I thought if it's first born, it's later than due date.

macaron mania 18 yrs ago
It's anytime for you honeypie, isn't it? Good luck!

Wheelymate 18 yrs ago
MayC,

congrats on your girl's first birthday! recalling your previous posts, may she eat and drink better in the new year ahead and stay strong and healthy! :)

honeypie 18 yrs ago
Hi macaron,

It's still 4 more weeks to go!!!

Meiguoren 18 yrs ago
Ahh, the memories! With my first pregnancy, at 40 weeks I looked in the mirror and happily thought to myself "No stretch marks!" ;-) At 42 weeks, I had to be induced. After the birth and with my beautiful baby in my arms, I looked at my belly and sadly thought that my the saggy skin resembled the appearance of a railway switchyard. One of the kindest things that anyone ever said to me was a remark from a total stranger at my first La Leche League meeting. She came up to me, admired the new baby, and then kindly said (out of the blue), "Just remember, the stretch marks will fade." Which they did, thankfully. Yet another reason to get involved in LLL! New mothers who are all going through the same issues in life make wonderful new friends and their babies will make great playmates for your little one!

honeypie 18 yrs ago
Yes, LLL is the best!!! Attend the meeting if you are just pregnant to get more info on Breastfeeding. They are very supportive.

spicegal 18 yrs ago
I was 15 days late - I was ready to kill someone - it was nearly that mainland doctor that shoved the crochet hook up me to break my waters!!

Oh and Meiguoren I relate, I had no stretch marks till 41+3 and then they developed - I was gutted....!

katyw 18 yrs ago
I had my first at 39+1 weeks and my second at 38.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad