Party Goodie Bags

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by qvong 18 yrs ago
Going to have a birthday party for a bunch of children. Majority are 3 to 5 years old.

Does anyone know of a place that does nice goodie bags for children or have any idea or suggestions of what I can do. I'm not a fan of goodie bags that are filled with candy and cheap useless toys. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
RA 18 yrs ago
I usually get my stuff from Toy r us(art stuff, books etc).Since my range of guests range from 6 months to 5 years, both sexes, it gives me a lot of flexibilty. Am not in favour of sweets and candies too.

TC 18 yrs ago
Another option is the party shop (it might even be called The Party Shop) in Prince's Building in Central. They have the bags and lots of little goodies (but not candies) to go in them. In fact they have absolutely everything you could possibly need for the party.

omega 18 yrs ago
Shamshuio Po - Fuk Wing street is another great place - lots of stuff to choose from and amazing prices too!

micchira 18 yrs ago
Yep.... agree with omega. It really worths digging up the shops there :) YOu won't believe how many ideas you can come up with once you see what they have there.

There I found MTR card holders, small drawstring bags, pens, crayons, stationeries, etc - all for goody bags for different bd parties.

As for sweets, you can just make a "sweet hunt" game at home/park.

Have fun....

@@ 18 yrs ago
zip to the Wanchai market - there is a little shop selling stickers, pencils etc. I bought all of the kids a pencil case and a popped in a pencil, stickers and a small box of smarties.

Cruiser 18 yrs ago
Just to let everyone know, there's a brand new Party Shop in the Pedder Building. Can't remember which floor but somewhere between 1st and 6th floor!!!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad