salon/beautician recommendation

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mrav 11 yrs ago
Hello Ladies,

Is anybody aware of spas running a good deal at the moment in the HK side? I find most of the spas in central to be overpriced - My range is in the $200-$400 category for facials and I am ok with home visits.

Cheers,

Mrav

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Jeny008 11 yrs ago
Hi mrav,

I suggest u my therapist Simmy. She can come to your home for facials, threading , mani, pedi and wax . If u want her contact pleas PM me.

Jeny

jinakim218 11 yrs ago
Can I have her number pls?

jinakim218@gmail.com

cityview 10 yrs ago
Can i also have her number pls?

lee.maylynn@gmail.com

lookshk 10 yrs ago
you can check our website www.lookshk.com

or call us at 64251190

Shellyfast 10 yrs ago
If you go out towards TKO they have a few amazing spa/facial establishments for cheap

cathylee 10 yrs ago
I frequently go to this medical beauty center in Tsim Sha Tsui, its slightly above your budget at around $800 per treatment, but they use laser and its much more effective. I did normal facial before for many years, and last year when I tried doing laser facial the first time, I am really surprised by the results, and its definitely much more effective than normal facial. The center is call Neo Collagen, you can google to find their website. Their price is quite attractive, since I have already done a lot of price research before going there for my first time.

mrav 10 yrs ago
Thanks Cathylee. Is there any specific treatment there that you recommend?

Shellyfast, Can you please pm the names of spas in the TKO side please ? Thanks.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad