Hands-free dog leash

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kathyb 18 yrs ago
Anyone know where I can buy a hands-free dog leash in HK?

Also, I've seen some dog walkers with a nifty water bottle with bowl attached - any ideas where I can find one of those?

Only option I have been able to find is to order online from USA/Australia but postage costs more than my order!

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
kathyb 18 yrs ago
I've had a look at all the shops in Causeway - no luck.

hongkongdebbie 18 yrs ago
Did you check at Dog One Life in Causeway Bay? They have lots of things upstairs but of course I wasn't looking for that so not sure.

kathyb 18 yrs ago
I don't know that one...where is it?

charliee 18 yrs ago
we used to have a water bottle with plastic bit that goes round - which clips off to be a bowl to drink from - was ok - but didnt last long - the top started to leak pretty quickly. we now have a foldable cavnas bowl which you can put water in - much easier to walk with (doenst take up much room etc) got it from RSPCA in wan chai - you can prob get the bottle thing there too. what is a hnads free leash?!

kathyb 18 yrs ago
thanks Charliee, that's really helpful. Was also looking for a travel bowl so I'll check out the SPCA shop. A hands free leash goes around your waist so really good for taking my puppy for a run - not easy running and holding his lead, he tripped me up last night...was so embarrassing!

charliee 18 yrs ago
if you have a spare normal lead, you could put that one round your waist and clicp it to the handle of the leash that is on the dog? if clip it to your shorts/bumbag?!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad