Bad cough only in the morning time

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Fede 18 yrs ago
My 6 month baby has been suffering a bad cough for more than one month, but only when she wakes up in the morning and sometimes during her night sleep.After she is not lying down anymore, the cough disappears.I m getting worried cause it wakes her up during sleeping and even doctor cannot understand what is about.Her longs are ok.Any of you experienced the same?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ozdb 18 yrs ago
Fede, could it be that something in her bedroom/sleep area is causing an allergy? Bedding, carpet, stuffed animals and fabric curtains are known to collect dust, etc. Your little one may be extra sensitive to these. Since it has been a month, you might consider asking her regular pediatrician for a referal to a pediatric allergist.

Fede 18 yrs ago
That s what the doct supposed at the beginning, but I explained him that she started coughing when we were back in Italy this summer and went on in her bedroom in Hkg, so cannot due to any sleeping area allergy.He has already excluded this cause!

Fede 18 yrs ago
She is recently sleeping in my same bedroom as we have some guests at home, occupying her bedroom, plus she has real catarrh,even if her longs are fine...any idea?

bluesky 18 yrs ago
My son used to wake up coughing, too, until I had the air conditioner cleaned by a professional and then the coughing stopped instantly.

Fede 18 yrs ago
I don't use aircon in the baby room and made it clean all before she was born, plus she had the same cough in Hkg and Italy as well, so no matter with the location space

Fede 18 yrs ago
Thanks, I will try!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad