Toddler hitting other kids

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by vira 18 yrs ago
My son is two years old. He has just started going to school. Everyday I am getting a complait from his teacher that he is very naughty and wants to push and hit other kids. Whenever I take him out to playarea, there also he hits somebody or pushes somebody. I have already explained him many times not to do such things. But still he continues the same way. I am really worried about his behaviour.

Please give me some suggestions how should I change his behaviour.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
gherron 18 yrs ago
I feel for you......I am a teacher and my two year old son is in my class, which is wonderful EXCEPT for the fact that he is one of the worst behaved children in the class. He hits and gets very angry when anyone takes his toy, he has very clear ideas about what is his and what he wants to be doing, he's very very bossy.....none of these very sociable behaviours. however I also see the flip side to children with these problems....they are often leaders and need to be directed in how to lead kindly and to take turns letting others lead.

good luck with yours, we do time out in his bedroom, and if a toy is the centre of the conflict with friends, I put the toy in time out until they can play with it nicely....

I know sounds crazy but it works.

AM definately looking forward to being through the terrible twos though.

vira 18 yrs ago
I felt much better to know that there is somebody else who share the problem which I have. Let me try out your suggestions...hope it will help. thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad