Scam on classifieds

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mac.apple 8 yrs ago
I want to let user to know what is scam like.....

This one is smart suggest , if I can meet in Central MTR D exit , or Kowloon bay. or If i can post the item !!!!!! and she mentioned to reply her with my email and my contact number !!!!

I then search her email yoyogirl201@gmail.com on Google,and found a is a scam ... beware....

Second scam

She gave me the address to ship my product to Cheung Chau with a full Chinese name....
ask me to give out Bank name /account number / total amount / auction face and phone number

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
scorpio01 8 yrs ago
same with me, the man gave me a Chinese name and asked me to post to Cheung Chau.

i trolled him for some time before he realized he was being trolled and blocked me on whatsapp.

mac.apple 8 yrs ago
never ever give them your phone number......
I bet they can do something with the bank account / phone number / and your name..

should get another sim card for trading

scorpio01 8 yrs ago
yes, i have a separate phone number for all this nonsense, its not used for any official work.
so good for trolling.

i have put up a few unwanted items to sell, and i get msg time to time from such scammers, its fun to troll them...

mac.apple 8 yrs ago
I don't understand why they have so much time to do such a thing.

which upset me is waste my time and I thought is a serious buyer..... I think we should post / announce their email /name ( although that can be changed all the time )

Let other sellers know.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad