Moving within HK

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by soulgirl 18 yrs ago
We are moving apartment within Midlevels, any advice of excellent, reliable Moving companies? Some furniture, boxes and technical equipment. Many Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 18 yrs ago
http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/promos/man,van/

denalichief 18 yrs ago
Soulgirl,

I just send you a PM. Check your inbox.

wella 18 yrs ago
I'm also looking for the same thing, but not much furniture, and moving to Kennedy Town from Kowloon. Were you given any suggestions?

denalichief 18 yrs ago
Wella,

Check your inbox.

If you don't have any furniture or lots of boxes, you might be better off call a van. But be careful when you use a van, the driver always charges for the tunnel fees. And these fees add up if you need more than one trip. So ask lots of questions in advance.

You may want to consider other options such as using a real mover if you have a lot to move.

riverman 18 yrs ago
FTC Logistics. Harjit Brar is the owner; 6478 6211. His crew was meticulous, they called a second van rather than cram our stuff into one van (it would have fit, but maybe some plants would have been damaged), they set up our new flat as much as we would let them, and he REFUSED PAYMENT until our flat was all set up and we felt at home--a week later he came by to check on us, and that's when he took our money.

I heartily recommend him!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad